Hartford United SC is interested in maintaining a positive, supportive learning environment for everyone involved. Good sportsmanship and proper conduct requires the respect of others and control of emotion at all times. Parents represent our club with their conduct; please set a good example and remember the kids are watching.
In an effort to set a club standard of respect and proper conduct, all families are held accountable to the Hartford United Parents Code of Conduct.
HUSC Examples Of Good Sportsmanship & Pride
- What Makes A Nightmare Sports Parent (A must read…twice)
- Dear Parents – Silence is Golden
- Why Parents Should Not Coach From the Sidelines
- Be an Incredible Soccer Parent
- Parents Ruin Sports for Their Kids by Obsessing About Winning
- Bucking Station Wagon Syndrome